The latest version of Unsettings (0.08) has added support for Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal. Unsettings is a graphical configuration program that allows Ubuntu users to customize the Unity desktop as well as modifying Unity settings.
With Unsettings, you can do the following tasks:
- Change GTK themes, icons, and cursors
- Enable/disable Global Menu, Overlay Scrollbars, and HUD
- Change Dash size and blur effect
- Change top panel opacity, show/hide username
- Change system fonts, etc.
To install Unsettings 0.08 in Ubuntu 12.10/12.04, open the terminal and run these commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:diesch/testing
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install unsettings
For any bug encountered, you can report it here. This project is created by Florian Diesch, you can find his website here.