EHCP (Easy Hosting Control Panel) is an open source hosting control panel for administrators who want to sell hosting or set up hosting servers. EHCP is compatible with a server running a Debian-based system such as Debian Squeeze, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, etc.
Here are some features of Easy Hosting Control Panel:
- Add unlimited panel users, resellers, FTP users, and emails
- Add unlimited MySQL users/databases
- Add domains, subdomains, addon domains, etc.
- Email forwarding and Email Auto-Responder
- Disk quota control
- SSL support
- Server backup/restore including databases, etc.
For full features, click here. In this tutorial, we will see how to install EHCP in the following Linux distributions:
- Ubuntu 12.04/12.10/11.10
- Linux Mint 13/12
- Debian 6.0 'Squeeze' or older
Open the terminal and issue these commands:
wget -O ehcp.tgz www.ehcp.net/ehcp_latest.tgz
tar -zxvf ehcp.tgz
Then follow setup prompts in the terminal. If the installation is successful, you may see this page:
To access the admin area, open this link:
Replace localhost with your own server IP address. To login, use these details:
password: the password you set during the installation of EHCP
Here is a screenshot of the CP:
For more information and help about EHCP, see this page.