CodeWeavers has released CrossOver 11.2.0, a non-free program, based on the stable version of Wine 1.4.1, for running most popular Windows games and applications under Linux and MAC systems.
Among the notable novelties in this version is that users can now run Microsoft Project 2010 and Microsoft Visio 2010 smoothly, this is due to the presence of Wine 1.4.1. Here are some other features in CrossOver 11.2.0:
To get more information about CrossOver 11.2.0 for Linux or downloading a free trial, you can refer to this page. The list of applications and games supported by CrossOver can be consulted here.
- Un-installation bug has been fixed in Ubuntu Software Center
- Better detection of libpng versions
- The Zypper Package Manager is used instead of Yast on openSUSE
- Adding support to Fedora 17 with UDisks2
- Adding support for Mac OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion"